Crosthwaite & Gardiner Ltd
Client privacy Notice
Data Protection Statement
C&G endeavours to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. Personal data will therefore always be: -
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security.
C&G will furthermore: -
- Be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR.
We may keep the following information about you in digital and hard copy format: -
- Name and contact details (as provided by you);
- Records of any contact you may have had with our staff team.;
- Details of all work we have undertaken for you.
We are committed to upholding the standards embodied in the General Data Protection Regulation and to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure both the information we hold. C&G will not share your information with any third parties nor use it overseas.
C&G retains client information so that we can authenticate the cars we work on and parts we produce. This information is kept permanently preserve, with financial records being kept for 6 years in line with HMRC requirements.
We will only contact you about specific work you have commissioned, or developments we think you may be interested in, such as new products and company events. This is undertaken on the lawful basis of consent and legitimate interests. Should you no longer wish to be contacted please contact the C&G team either on 01825 732240 or by emailing email@example.com.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to: access your information; rectify inaccurate or incomplete data; request the erasure of your information; restrict how your data is processed; and to object to the use of your information. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights or wish to discuss any concerns or queries please contact the C&G team either on 01825 732240 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not undertake data portability and do not use your data for automated decision making or profiling. If you are unhappy with the way that C&G manages your personal data, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may update this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly for notification of any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information.
This website is operated by:
Crosthwaite & Gardiner Ltd
Hogge Farm, Hurstwood Road, Buxted, East Sussex, TN22 4BB
Tel: +44 (0) 1825 732240