October 2013 News
Dick's 70th Birthday Party
After months of meticulous planning, Dick celebrated his 70th Birthday among 160 friends at the factory. As anyone who has had the pleasure of spending anytime with Dick would expect, it was quite an event!
Following a champagne reception held amongst Silver Arrows, Bugattis and Dick's own Jaguar E-Type which had just been finished by our friends at Eagle, the guests were treated to fine dining fish and chips followed by crêpes all to the sound of a fabulous jazz band.
After dinner, the many racing drivers and many more wannabe racing drivers present took to 16 dodgem cars and merrily crashed and bashed their way through the darkness. An amazing firework display concluded the evening's entertainment and everyone went home happy, if slightly bruised, from the best 70th birthday party they had ever been to.
- June 2015 News
- October 2014 - Autumn Production
- September 2014 - Goodwood Revival
- August 2014 - The Busy Factory
- July 2014 - Machinery and Charity
- June 2014 - Racing and Trips Galore
- May 2014 - Prescott and Wheels
- April 2014 - Auto Union V12 Engine
- March 2014 - Techno Classica, Essen
- February 2014 - Lister Cars, Race Retro
- January 2014 - Show Season Begins
- December 2013 - Ferrari Month
- November 2013 - Fangio's Maserati 250F
- October 2013 - Dick's 70th Birthday
- September 2013 - Goodwood Revival