January 2014 News
2014's Show Season Commences
With the New Year comes a new show season, and 2014 is to be no different. The year begins with Autosport International and Retromobile.
The first stop for the Crosthwaite & Gardiner team was the annual Autosport International show at the Birmingham NEC. As one of the largest racing car and motorsport shows in the world, it's a key event for us to attend; Dick and Ollie Crosthwaite were there along with C&G's Project Manager, Malcolm Gerrish. Though not a show we historically exhibit at, it once again proved itself as a key event to meet with a number of our cherished suppliers and friends within the historic motorsport community.
The remainder of the month proved to be an important time preparing for the Retromobile show in Paris at the beginning of February. Exhibiting there for the first time in our history, we displayed an array of our exquisitely produced parts along with a fuel-injected Jaguar Lightweight E Type engine, race Coventry Climax engine, a number of wheels and, naturally, a wide range of Bugatti components.
- June 2015 News
- October 2014 - Autumn Production
- September 2014 - Goodwood Revival
- August 2014 - The Busy Factory
- July 2014 - Machinery and Charity
- June 2014 - Racing and Trips Galore
- May 2014 - Prescott and Wheels
- April 2014 - Auto Union V12 Engine
- March 2014 - Techno Classica, Essen
- February 2014 - Lister Cars, Race Retro
- January 2014 - Show Season Begins
- December 2013 - Ferrari Month
- November 2013 - Fangio's Maserati 250F
- October 2013 - Dick's 70th Birthday
- September 2013 - Goodwood Revival