August 2014 News
The Busy Factory
This month's news comes to you from an exceptionally busy workshop. Relatively noisy too, as the fantastic noise of a 2.5-litre Climax FPF engine taking to the dyno can be heard.
This classic powerplant was manufactured and built by us for a valued customer, who chose Weber 58DCO3 carburetters as a fuelling method. As expected, the sound of the induction is quite something.
Our CNC lathes have been as busy as ever with wheel production. This month has seen an especially large batch of FIA-style Cobra wheels travel through the workshop.
Once cromated for corrosion-resistance, these magnesium wheels weigh just 6.05kg or 13.35lb (for a 6.5" x 15") and are also available as a 8.5" x 15". Part of our wheel production process can be seen on the video we released earlier in the year showing a Porsche 917 wheel in one of our CNC lathes. It can be viewed here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTGbQeXkGkk&feature=youtu.be
- June 2015 News
- October 2014 - Autumn Production
- September 2014 - Goodwood Revival
- August 2014 - The Busy Factory
- July 2014 - Machinery and Charity
- June 2014 - Racing and Trips Galore
- May 2014 - Prescott and Wheels
- April 2014 - Auto Union V12 Engine
- March 2014 - Techno Classica, Essen
- February 2014 - Lister Cars, Race Retro
- January 2014 - Show Season Begins
- December 2013 - Ferrari Month
- November 2013 - Fangio's Maserati 250F
- October 2013 - Dick's 70th Birthday
- September 2013 - Goodwood Revival